As the designs for our 2 Civic Center Parks move through regulatory and advisory reviews, you are invited to follow our progress and learn more about evolving park design details. Mark your calendar and please participate in these meetings.
All meetings are in the City Council Chambers, Santa Monica City Hall, 1685 Main Street, Room 213, Santa Monica, CA 90401, except where noted. Presentations will be posted in the Project Library as they become available.
Architectural Review Board
- What: Review and approval of park structures (overlooks, green screens, maintenance shed, and public restroom
- When: Wednesday, May 11 at 7 pm
Recreation and Parks Commission
- What: Park design update
- When: Thursday, May 19 at 7:30 pm
- What: Certificate of Appropriateness Review of Town Square design AND Supplemental Determination Establishing Exterior Character Defining Features for the City Hall Site
- When: Monday, May 23 at 7 pm
- Where: Civic Auditorium East Wing
- What: Review Design Development and provide input
- When: Wednesday, June 8 at 7:00 pm
- What: Design Development review and approval
- When: Tuesday, June 14 at 6:30 pm